The First Midwest Bank Picture Card
A First Midwest Bank PictureCard is available to new and current accountholders with an open First Midwest Bank checking account. Your account must be kept in accordance with the Account Agreement and be in good standing. Your PictureCard will work and function like a regular debit card and will be accepted wherever Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Prohibited subject matter for an image on any card includes, but is not limited to:
- Copyrighted material of any nature
- Political subject matter of any nature
- Religious subject matter of any nature, including symbols, images and text
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, logos, copyrighted or trademarked material. Company names, brand names or branded products
- Branded products/services, including abbreviations, acronyms and/or symbols of any nature
- Phone numbers, personalized identification numbers and URLs. Self-promotion of any nature (e.g. personal business card)
- Solicitations, including telephone numbers or services of any nature (e.g., 900 or 800 numbers)
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, entertainers, public figures, etc. References to any sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Offensive racial/prejudicial subject matter of any nature. Anti-social or socially unacceptable groups or images of people involving themselves in illegal or anti-social behavior
- Sexual subject matter of any nature. Provocative, derogatory or sexual content.
- Profanity, obscenities or nudity. No naked or semi-naked images of adults or children
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Alcohol, tobacco or images of currency
- Any content that might result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the card brand or its member financial institutions
- Portrait of an adult, including the cardholder, intended for identification purposes
- Subject matter of any nature that may result in card acceptance confusion by merchants
- Subject matter of any nature that might result in card fraud
- Any graphic design element or text that might infringe, denigrate, reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward or derision of the card brands appearing on the card, or the issuing financial institution
By applying for the PictureCard, you give First Midwest Bank permission to use the photograph on the card and agree to indemnify and hold First Midwest Bank harmless from and against any loss, damages, liability or costs incurred by or asserted against First Midwest Bank caused directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
First Midwest Bank reserves the right to implement guidelines with more conservative viewpoints and requirements as well as the right to modify, interpret or vary from these guidelines at our sole discretion, and otherwise deny any other subject matter or graphic for any reason. All images must have the consent of the owner, including those downloaded from the internet.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.